When using our website or when requesting an option or making a booking, you automatically create an account. In your account, you provide information about yourself and you give us your e-mail address. At a later stage, you can also fill in your name and address, telephone number and payment details. We need this information to make the invoice and we use the bank details to
return your security deposit after your holiday.
We keep this information until you cancel the account plus the legal retention period. You can cancel your account by contacting us and requesting us to do so.
You can contact us with the Contact form or through the function Ask a question on the website. You only fill in your e-mail address, this is not used or stored.
In order to be able to provide services, we work together with a number of companies. With them, we have a processing agreement to ensure that your privacy is guaranteed. Think for example of the accountancy firm, the website builders and the hosting company. If desired, it is possible to request a list of companies from us.
With the exception of the companies mentioned above, we do not provide your information under any circumstances to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
When you visit our site, the following information is automatically registered on our server:
- which pages are visited, for our statistics,
- your IP address (a unique number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet provider when you access the Internet), in order to distinguish you as a unique visitor for our statistics,
- the name of your computer system and type of Internet browser, so that we can continue to improve our site for the systems that our visitors use, and so that we can solve any problems better.
In order to provide you with the best possible service in your search for a suitable holiday home and in the process after your booking, Allure Villas offers various functionalities on its website, including the extensive search, the list of favorites houses, and your personal Allure Villas account. For example, your login details, options, reservations and your favorite homes are remembered via a cookie.
To measure which websites send visitors to Allure Villas, both Allure Villas and these external websites store data in a cookie. For example, if you visit our site through a paid advertisement with Google, these parties will place a cookie. If you come to us through a reseller (affiliate partner), identification data of this party will be placed in a cookie.
Allure Villas uses Google Analytics to map the use of its website. In order to be able to perform these measurements correctly, your search behavior will be recorded anonymously in cookies from these companies. Allure Villas uses these measurements to continually improve and innovate its website.
Cookies from Allure Villas itself can also be used by companies associated with Allure Villas.
Security of personal data is of great importance to us. We will make efforts to take sufficient technical and organizational measures with regard to the processing of personal data, against loss or against any form of unlawful processing (such as unauthorized inspection, violation, alteration or provision of the personal data).
To protect your privacy, we take the following measures:
● Access to personal data is protected with a username and a unique password,
● We work paperless in the office so that no data is stored on paper in our offices,
● We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that shields all information shared between you and our website when you enter personal data.
You have the right to see and adjust your complete data as registered with Allure Villas. If you have already booked with Allure Villas, you can view and change your details in your personal Allure Villas account.
• receive an explanation of what personal data we have from you and what we do with it
• have insight into the exact personal data we have
• request to have errors corrected
• request the removal of outdated personal data
• withdraw permission
• object to a particular use
Your payment details are sent to our information system via the Internet. Allure Villas uses registered security techniques to protect these data and to prevent loss, mutilation or theft of them. This is visible to you by the lock that appears at the bottom of your browser when you make a payment.